Thursday, September 25, 2008

My stock picks for the month of september and october

Looking for a date or love? Click here to find one for free!!

Find Singapore Apartment and Room Rentals here

I had listed the stocks that I am looking during this month at http://theindiastockmarket.blogspot.com/2008/09/stocks-to-invest-during-month-of.html

There I had listed Tata Steel, Hotels and Reliance Communications as the ones which I am trying to get into. I got in Reliance Communications and Tata Steel in the first week but as you know Lehmann brothers and AIG screwed the entire financial industry and the Indian stock market went for a spin. They are atleast 10% down from where I bought them. I got into Indian Hotels as well and its stuck at the price where I bought which was after the crisis. They still remain my choices esp Indian Hotels and Tata Steel, I am looking to add some more of them.

In the mean time I took this meltdown to get into Reliance Industries and also used the bounced back after 700 bn Fed package to get out Infosys which proved to be a wise choice. I still have a major portion of my portfolio in technology and I know for sure that I am stuck with them for another couple of years.

I am also looking at Tata Chemicals, I already have it in my portfolio but only a meager number of shares. I added in few and will add some more. ICICI and DLF are at mouth watering price but already made a significant investment there so got to wait for few more weeks to add on more.

And I am going to use any upswing to get out of technology. I will keep cash and wait. Thats what I am going to do for the moment. Hope its not a long wait!!

RK

No comments: