Thursday, September 11, 2008

Investment opportunities for the month of September

I am looking at Tata Steel and Indian Hotels for investments during September. I follow the Value averaging method of investing. I already picked up some shares of Tata Steel today at 525 apiece. I really think it is available at a discount with minimal downside.

I really would like to pick up Indian Hotels, they had announced today to set up 50 new hotels under Gateway name. But I ran of money for this month since I picked up some piece of Reliance Communication which is also available at a great price with limited downside.

I am selling off some of the non-performing stocks to get the rupees to invest these good stocks. But I am confused if I should put in more money this month or should I wait for October. I think the markets will still be as volatile as now for the next 2-3 months so I should be able to pick them up at prices closer to what they are right now. Lets see!

RK

Click here For Singapore Rentals

Click here to find a date

No comments: