Monday, March 3, 2008

05 Mar 2008 : Indian Markets will open lower but there wont be a bloodshed

Since we all know by now that Indian Markets are just following global markets it is a no-brainer to guess which way the markets are going to go. Asian Markets are down a little, US markets also closed either flat or in the negative so the Indian markets will open lower. How it ends? I don't know. I am not an expert but I really don't care too much about it. No point in breaking my head wondering how each stock will move. I am taking it day by day and I am willing to hold on for an year if the markets go down too badly.

I have little spare amount to invest but i am holding onto it and avoiding the temptation at every fall. Reason being I don't know at the moment how many more such falls are going to come. I am more looking at cutting down on my losses.

RK

No comments: