Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Top Indian Stocks To Buy, Stock Picks : Which companies are attractive now in the Indian Stock Market?

I like few companies that are very attractive for investing/trading on the Indian Stock Market

For investment purposes I like Bartronics (No bad news here), IDFC (I think slowdown in infra lending considered here ) and Suzlon (I think it has been battered enough and all the bad news has been incorporated). I will buy Bartronics at the current levels but will wait for IDFC and Suzlon to fall a little since they have run up quite a bit in the last week or so.

For trading purpose I like banks - Axis and ICICI. This sector again was the most affected and I think only better times are ahead for this sector esp with the falling lending/interest rates. Axis is a definitely a buy at current price but ICICI has to go down to around 350 or less to be a buying stock.

RK

No comments: