Friday, November 14, 2008

Top Indian Stocks To Buy : Buying Axis Bank stock around Rs 475 a good choice to make some money

Axis bank is very close to its support levels at the moment and is a good choice as per me to get into for a quick trade. I put in half of my money around Rs 505 and I will put the other half after a couple to days seeing where the markets go.

Actually I did not think that the Indian Stock Market will be down today due to the low inflation numbers that came in yesterday and also the good showing by the global markets. So I put in a buy at a defensive price. I will wait for 2 days and if the markets tank I will double up the money on Axis. One of the reason why I am confident on this stock is that its in banking which are beneficiaries of lower inflation and this company has had no negative news exposure.

No comments: