Thursday, April 10, 2008

India Stock Review : Bartronics Limited

I came to know about Bartronics Limited in Nov, 2007. Bartronics Limited was mentioned in an article on Rediff.com as one of the top 10 stocks to invest in 2008. I had followed it since then and I saw it trade in a range for a major part of the year. I liked this company, if you take a look at their numbers over the last few years you can really see they are moving in the right direction. I wanted to get in at the right time so when the stock fell to 190 towards the end of March I jumped in. But the stock, surprisingly, nose dived right after and now it is around 145.

I want to put in some money now. I don't hear any bad press about this stock but there seems to be lack of buying interest as well, which is evident from the low volumes. I am not sure at this point if this is going to move up or down from here - no trigger as well except for a news item that its US subsidiary was given a patent for non-reusable radio frequency-based tamper resistant wrist band or bracelet-like identification device, with an option for advertisements.

I dont have any doubts about the growth of this company over the long term but I dont want to lock in anymore of my hard-earned money. So I am going to watch for a week or two and if I see a trend then I make a decision and, of course, will update this post as well.

RK

No comments: