Wednesday, July 23, 2008

India Stock Markets, Indian Stocks :- BHEL and Crompton Greaves

Sensex ended on a huge high!!! I took this opportunity to get out of BHEL and Crompton Greaves.

I bought BHEL at 1638 and Crompton at 237, Sold them today at 1786 and 257 resp.

Its not that I wanted to make a gain, I think this rally was pure hysteria and wont last long!!

I think both BHEL and Crompton have a little more downside where I want to re-enter and then hold them for long. I believe in both these companies but not comfortable holding them at 1600 and 240. Will be comfortable to hold them for long at 1400 and 210 resp.

I will see how the markets now and if there is no immediate downside then will get into Satyam. It is at a good support level and it has bounced back pretty couple of times before and I dont see any change in the market conditions or with the company itself to prevent another rally.

R

For rentals in Singapore Check RentalAndRealEstate.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

5 days of rally in Indian stock market recommendation and again a crash. One day gap up opening next day just mirror reflection of it (Gap down). All points gained by nifty whipping out. Investors was thinking that they should reenter in the market and can take long positions but just see what happened. These kind of movement are called traps. Still we are expecting more short covering to come in 2-3 days.

But do remember overall market mood is bearish throughout the year. So invest money but for short term not for medium to long term. You will get much better opportunities to do so at more lower levels.

Thanks

Regards

SHARETIPSINFO TEAM